Knürr’s DacoMobile offers great stability, convenience & variability in an industrial or medical environment. We offer a large number of accessories that can be attached to the DacoMobile to suit your custom needs. We can also supply custom designed carts to suit your requirements.
- In 19″ formats as well as measurement & analysis applications, Dacomobile has for many years been a tried & tested proven design with thousands deployed in areas such as the car, medical & process industries.
- Its high stability, large number of individual models and the comprehensive accessories allow the configuration to form a simple storage cell to assist with complex analysis or measuring equipment.
- The Dacomobile can be equipped with flat screen monitors & equipment, thereby increasing the mobility testing and laboratory applications.
- The spacious cable management gives a clean appearance by hiding all cables.
- Dacomobile is also available in an ESD version and is an ideal compliment in the electronics laboratory.
The Metramobil is ideal for the most diverse applications, e.g. data mobile for inventory, PC and printer stations, and also healthcare application. Its robust steel sheet construction, infinitely adjustable components & excellent price / performance ratio makes Metramobil an undeniably great quality cart.
- Can be mounted at any level to make it a frequently used basis for customer-specific solutions in the automotive sector as well as in the Healthcare sector.
- Offers safety & protection in demanding ESD environments through antistatic castors and antistatic powder coating.
- The Metramobil is suitable for various applications.
The ergonomic equipment carrier
- Mobile, height-adjustable workstation with gas Lift mechanism
- Supports computers, bar code scanners and printers
- Test trolley in production / workshop
- Warehouse picking, scanner carts.
- Ideal for automotive and industrial projects where small space-saving trolleys with cable management are required.
- Flexible height adjustable by gas pressure column – 750-1040 mm
- Easy handling with in the worktop integrated handles
- Spacious and stable worktop, made of 15 mm HPL solid core material (width 695 mm, depth 570 mm) for loads up to 16kg
Whether it be the workshop area, electronics lab, in health care applications or in office environment, our extensive standard range provides diverse solutions for the safe and secure mobility of valuable equipment.
- Modern and slim look with dynamic shapes
- Extrusions and die-cast rockers in modern design with narrow crosspiece
- Cable ducts are aesthetic and space-saving integrated into the extrusion
- High EMC safety with separate cable routing of mains and data cables
- Storage space in the crosspiece for socket strips and excess cable
- Space-saving with optional use of surface areas with 2 basic widths (450 mm and 550 mm) usable internal dimension between the extrusions
- Distributed load drawer extension up to 100 N
- Numerous individual models possible
- All modules can be combined and mounted in the easiest possible way
- Individual configuration with adjustment of the installation components at 25 mm intervals
- Simple and quick adjustment without special tools
- Easy to clean with coated surfaces
- All surfaces are corrosion-free, impact and scratch-proof and acid and disinfectant resistant
- Vibration-free and noiseless transport with special rubber smooth running castors Ø 100 mm
A large range of accessories supplements our mobile equipment carriers. These include: Flat screen holders, isolating transformers and leakage detectors, cable routing elements, functional rails, various adapters and other accessories for the medical sector.