For a fully fitted workspace, Mayteck can supply a variety of accessories to seamlessly fit with any of our ergonomic workstations and control consoles. As always, we can offer a bespoke solution upon quotation.
- Storage space is crucial to any control room workspace, so all our cabinets are of the highest quality.
- All cabinets are hard wearing, include ABS edge veneers all round and fixings for smooth sliding doors.
- Locks can be fitted on necessary cabinets with an individual configurable locking system.
- Height ranges from 712mm to 2064mm
- Width can vary from 500mm to 1200mm
- Depths are either 430mm or 650mm
- Our robust under desk pedestals are an essential addition to any control room console.
- It allows safe storage of business and private documents.
- Available in ESD version
- Height ranges from 515mm to 566mm
- Width is 435mm
- Depth can vary from 500mm-800mm
- For both our workstations and our carts, we can supply a wide range of 19” accessories to complete a fully bespoke solution.
- Our 19” cabinets provide ergonomic locking lever for secure access control.
- They can fit seamlessly into a Dacobas workstation or equally, they’re able to work as standalone units in any control room or lab environment.
- Width: 570mm (600mm)
- Depth: 870mm (900mm)
- Height can vary from 1298mm – 2187mm
As part of a complete solution, Mayteck can supply lighting to your ergonomic workplace where it is needed to benefit the user for an efficient place to work. We use a three-tiered approach.
- For the desk, it’s vital to include space saving lighting solutions which can selectively brighten the area needed for the operator.
- On the workstation itself, overhead extension arms can be fitted of up to 500 lux to illuminate the workspace.
- Ceiling mounted lamps can be advantageous for an unobstructed illumination of the office and workstation when situated overhead.
- Monitors should always be easily adjustable towards the user, so we make sure our monitor arms can always achieve this.
- We supply a large range of monitor mount designs and pole mounts to suit your requirements from 1-12+ monitors
- With the mounting of monitor arms to a double functional cross rail, we can provide an electrically operated support for adjustment.
- Intelligent control for workstations in control rooms
- Up to 1,000 users are able to log in to the console, via RFID card system, and store their own personal settings for seated position, standing position and monitor distance
- Stored settings can be selected at any console networked to a user group (up to 48 different consoles are ready to be automatically adjusted)
- This system can be retrofitted to all existing systems
To keep desk areas spacious and tidy, a computer mount can help. As well as protecting the PC by keeping it out of the way, it is a great way to keep your control workstation as efficient as possible.
- Left hand mount, right hand mount or dual mounting on vertical profile.
- Width Adjustable 165 – 265mm
- Steel panel, anti static, powder coated structure.
- Available in RAL 9006 White Aluminium
The technical container can be attached to the rear of and Elicon VC/E system table. It’s a great way to keep items such as computers, IT equipment, cables and 19″ equipment.
- It includes removable perforated sheet metal cladding and cable entry options are situated on both sides for ease of access.
- Cables can be fed from the raised floor into the container and via cable chains towards the working level for a truly tidy and organised way of working.
We offer a range of partition walls and acoustic paneling for control rooms and industrial offices.
- Acoustic panels are great for absorbing sound in a busy or noisy environment.
- They’re ultra light with a thickness of 40mm and fully upholstered in fabric.